We advice our visitors:
- To arrive at least 10 minutes before your session!
- Inform your trainer in advance if you have any physical problems, handicaps or injuries.
- Please DO NOT wear clothing with exposed zippers and metal decorations as these can damage the apparatus.
- After each session, clean the mat or exercise equipment
- Full payment is due the first day of your session.
- Payment via our website (Clients corner) or at the studio preferable by PIN.
The following rules apply:
- 10 session cards for mat class are valid for 13 weeks.
- 5/10 session cards for Private/duet are valid for 6 months.
- Prepaid sessions are not refundable and non transferable.
- Cancellation policy: We require 48 hours notice for cancellations. Your session is automatically charged if we do not receive the cancellation 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellation via mindbodyonline app/website, via telephone or at the studio.
- In case of duet/trio/quartet sessions: If your duet/trio/quartet partner has cancelled the session on time, you will be notified by the studio and you will have 3 options.
- You reschedule your class.
- You take a private/duet/trio session.
- Or cancel the session.
- Participation in the classes or private sessions is at own risk. The Pilates Studio or the instructors will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability of whatsoever nature.