Interactive Online Pilates classes:
As the Pilates Studio is temporary closed because of the coronavirus situation, we are offering group and private mat classes online with one of our Pilates teachers. Our online Pilates classes are live sessions with one of our Pilates teachers that will give the class and correct each one of you.
In order to make the online group mat classes as efficient as possible, we will only have a maximum of 8 participants per class. You can find the schedule on our website in the Clients Corner.
For our clients who are not able to lay on the floor, we have prepared a special private chair / standing class.
How to register for a group mat class:
- Find the best schedule that fits your daily routine.
- Book the class (using your registered email address and password).
- If you do not have a mat package, you can purchase one of your packages online (do not forget to use the discount codes).
- For the 6pm mat classes, if we have less then 3 people at 12pm, the class will be cancelled. For the saturday 9:30am mat classes, if we have less then 3 people at 7pm on Friday, the class will be cancelled.
- If the class goes ahead, you will receive an email invitation with a link to the online class.
How to register for a private mat class:
If you are interested in online private mat classes, please contact Catarina Palma. See our new online private mat packages.
How to setup your device:
- First of all, you need to have a stable internet connection
- Best is to use a smart phone or iPad as these devices have an integrated camera and phone.
- If you have a laptop or PC, then you can make use of the (integrated) webcam.
- We use Zoom.us as our interactive video application. You can download an app from the App Store or Google Play for your smart phone/iPad and a free plugin is available for your laptop/PC browser.
- You need to position your camera is such a way that your whole mat and body are visible.